Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spread Love and Support Deenabandhu

I've recently sponsored a child at the Deenabandhu home for children in Chamarajnagar, India. This is something that I have always wanted to do, and am so excited that I am finally able to do it. His name is Kumar, he is Nine years old, and he has been at Deenabandhu since he was six. As I get updates, I will post about them here.
The children's home at Deenabandhu is home to 45 boys and 31 girls. They focus on providing a loving home for the children, while educating them to their highest potential. There are even scholarships available for student to continue their education into college that supports 60 to 70 students per year. I am quite impressed with the accomplishments of this organization, and proud to support them in way possible.

It occurred to me that through my wonderful customers, that I can do more for Deenabanthu. So, I created a special necklace in Bronze with with the words "Spread Love" handstamped with a tiny little heart. This Handstamped Statement Necklace comes in two styles that you will see below, and there may be more in the works. I am committed to donating 25% of the sale of each of these special necklaces to Deenabanthu to continue their wonderful work.


Spread Love Heart Handstamped Statement Necklace With Swavorski Crystal accent in your choice of color

Click Here 






Spread Love Bronze Handstamped Leather Necklace with Swarovski Red Crystal Heart

Click Here














No comments:

Post a Comment